The Global Security Forum is New England’s premier regional security forum. In its third year, the Global Security Forum has convened some of the brightest minds and most influential leaders in global security. From cybersecurity to nuclear arms racing, these experts bring their on-the-ground leadership experience and unparalleled analysis to bear on some of the most pressing global issues of our time.
Stay tuned for more information and ticket pre-sale!
2019 Speaker Early Reveal:
- Ambassador Roya Rahmani, Ambassador of Afghanistan to the U.S.
- Ambassador Fareed Yaseen, Ambassador of Iraq to the U.S.
- Lieutenant General Michael R. Moeller, U.S. Air Force (Ret.)
- Ambassador Bonnie Jenkins, Brookings Institute, U.S. Dept. of State (2009-17)
- Ambassador Christopher Hill, Amb. to Iraq, South Korea, Poland, Macedonia (2000-10)
- Farah Pandith, Harvard Kennedy School, Future of Diplomacy Project
- Brian Turner, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Luke Knittig, McCain Institute for International Leadership
Friday, September 27 | Opening VIP Reception
Saturday, September 28 | Global Security Forum